Saturday, June 25, 2011

... updated ...

From now on this blog will be updated in English ... all this because I attend the interview for promotion ... I admit my english was bad right know than before ... and I took the opportunity to improve my English through this blog ... talk about an interview I went through .. it is a very valuable experience ... I did not expect to get promotions .. but I'll take this as a maturing experience for me and my future .. anyway I just a newbie if compared to other friends who also attended the interview ... thanks also to the panel, so the interviewer better and words of encouragement for me to increase performance from time to time ..

previously .. I talked about my father .. Alhamdulillah .. my father health rebounded, but still weak and need special care ... doctors at the IJN allowing my father out of ward on Friday (yesterday) .. my father will return for treatment at IJN three weeks from now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment